Innovation Management Certified Professional (IMCP), provides a detailed understanding of key concepts and definitions to learn more about this methodology that helps to promote business innovation in a successful way, understanding this discipline that aims to promote a process or culture of initiatives that focus in disruptive changes or steps that transform the business in a meaningful way.
Expand your skill set and grow your career. Here are some benefits of our certification:
– This certification will help you differentiate yourself from the competition.
– Learn to generate ideas of greater impact that make your business grow.
Become a manager of innovation, developing multiple intelligences that allow you to perceive, experiment, question, collaborate and associate differently to develop innovative processes that achieve economic results and social acceptance.
Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge in Innovation Management and want to implement new tools to develop any type of project, product or service that meets the real needs of people through innovation.
– Introduction to the World of Innovation.
– Conceptual Foundations of Innovation.
– Types of Innovation.
– Themes vs. Problems vs. Projects.
– Design Thinking and Visual Thinking.
– Phases of Design Thinking.
– Innovation Methodologies.
– Management vs Leadership.
– Customer Experience.
– Lean Startup.
– Lean Software Development.
– Agile and Scrum.
– Generation of Business Models.
– Format: Multiple choice Question
– Questions: 40
– Pass Score: 24/40 or 60%
– Language: Spanish/English/Portuguese
– Duration: 60 minutes
– Delivery: This examination is available online.
– Supervised: It will be at the discretion of the Partner
– Certification Type: Fundamentals.
– Certification Code: IMCP™
There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
Definition of Innovation
What is Innovation and why is it important?
Types of Innovation
Diagnosis & Strategy
Components of Innovation
Multiple Intelligences of the Innovator
Questioning and Perceiving
Conceptual Foundations of Innovation
Categorization Business Models
Agile Management and Business Models
Innovate or Die
The 10 Types of Innovation
The Profit Model
The More Innovation Types, The Better
Analyze, Then Act
The Ambition to Innovate
“La Niña” Phenomenon
To the Board
To Be Written
Design Thinking History
What is Design Thinking?
Design Thinking Features
What the personality of a Design Thinker looks like?
Design Thinking at the University
Today Everything is Design
Design Thinking Phases
What has been developed with the Design Thinking Methodology?
Where can I learn more about Design Thinking?
What is Visual Thinking and What is it for?
How we turn ideas into images?
What’s it for? What are the advantages for us?
Forth Innovation Method
Blue Ocean Strategy
Management Vs Leadership
Management vs Leadership
Customer Dropout Causes
Customer Experience Manifesto
Customer Experience Management
Customer Experience Technology
Lean Startup – Create
Lean Startup – Measure
Lean Startup – Learn
Lean Software Development
- Eliminate Waste
- Amplify Learning
- Make Decisions as Late as Possible
- Deliver as Fast as Possible
- Empower the Team
- Build Intrinsic Integrity
- See the Entire Set
What is Agility?
Aspects or Pillars of the Manifesto
Declaration of Interdependence
The 6 Values Declaration of Interdependence
What is Scrum?
Business Model Generation
Business Model Canvas
Value Proposition Canvas
- Value Proposition
- Value Chain
- Cost Structure
- Value Network
- Implementation Strategy
Product Design and Development Process
How will the courses be conducted?
The course is self paced. This means that you can learn at your own time and schedule, while completing the program you receive both the attendance certificate and certification through online exams.
How do I pay the tuition fees of the Seminar?
The Seminar Tuition fee is € 150 and you can pay through PayPal, Credit/Debit card or Bank deposit.
Who is CertiProf®?
CertiProf® is an Examination Institute founded in 2015, in the USA. Located in Sunrise, Florida.
Our philosophy is based on community knowledge, and for that purpose its collaborative network is
made up of:
• CKA’s (CertiProf Knowledge Ambassadors), are influential people in their fields of expertise or
mastery, coaches, trainers, consultants, bloggers, community builders, organizers and evangelists,
who are willing to contribute in the improvement of content
• CLL’s (CertiProf Lifelong Learners), Certification candidates are identified as Continuing Learner
proven their unwavering commitment to lifelong learning, which is vitally important in today’s
ever-changing and expanding digitalized world. Regardless of whether they win or fail the exam
• ATP’s (Accredited Trainer Partners), Universities, training centers and facilitators around the
world that make up the partner network
• Authors (co-creators), Industry experts or practitioners who, with their knowledge, develop
content for the creation of new certifications that respond to the needs of the industry
• Internal Staff, our distributed team with operations in India, Brazil, Colombia and the United
States that support day by day the execution of the purpose of CertiProf®
Στόχος μας η ανάδειξη της ιστορικής βαρύτητας των Τεχνολογιών Πληροφορικής και Επικοινωνιών (ΤΠΕ) στην οικονομική και κοινωνική ανάπτυξη του τόπου μας. Η εκπαίδευση είναι ένας από τους πυλώνες πάνω στους οποίους θα στηριχθεί.
- Web Security ExpertSeptember 3, 2021 - 1:38 pm
- Σεμινάριο Web Design του Παν. Αιγαίου (με υποστήριξη από το Εργαστήριο ΤΠΕ Ήρων)August 22, 2021 - 2:29 pm
- Σεμινάριο Digital StoryTelling Expert του Παν. Αιγαίου (με υποστήριξη από το Εργαστήριο ΤΠΕ Ήρων)August 22, 2021 - 2:09 pm
- GDPR – Συμμόρφωση επιχειρήσεων με τον Γ.Κ.Π.Π.Δ – DATA PROTECTION OFFICER του Παν. Αιγαίου (με στήριξη από το Εργαστήριο ΤΠΕ Ήρων)June 7, 2021 - 5:59 pm