CertiProf® offers professional certification in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, for those professionals in project management who want to prepare for the implementation of the Lean Six Sigma methodology, with the purpose that companies optimize their processes, taking advantage of resources and decreasing the variability of the processes to eliminate the waste that may exist in it.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, aims to teach project management professionals to lead or be part of a team with the ability to analyze and solve quality problems, to help companies optimize their processes, taking advantage of resources and reducing the variability of processes to eliminate the waste that may exist in it.
Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and wants to improve their area of work.
– Use Lean Six Sigma techniques and tools.
– Provide knowledge according to the general vision of Six
– Sigma for its correct implementation.
– Strengthen the skills to improve and optimize processes.
– Obtain the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
– Format: Multiple choice Question
– Questions: 40
– Pass Score: 24/40 or 60 %
– Language: Spanish / English
– Duration: 60 minutes
– Delivery: This examination is available online.
– Supervised: It will be at the discretion of the Partner
– Certification Type: Fundamentals.
– Certification Code: LSSGBPC™
There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
What is Quality? 8
Quality Theorists 9
Quality Evolution 10
What is Six Sigma? 10
Six Sigma Origins 11
What is Six Sigma? 11
Six Sigma Approach 12
What is Defects per Million Opportunities (DPMO)? 12
Let’s Practice! 14
Benchmarking Stages 16
Voice of Customer (VOC) 17
Collection of Information 17
Balanced Scorecard 18
The KANO Model 19
Quality Function Deployment (QFD) 20
What is a Six Sigma Project? 25
Roles in a Six Sigma Organization 27
Six Sigma General Vision 28
DMAIC Tour Summary
Evaluating a Project
The Organization Chart
SIPOC High-Level Flowchart
Tools Process Map
Tools Idea Generation
Project Charter Anatomy
Objective Measure Phase
Defining Causes and Effects
Cause – Effect Matrix
Example: C&E Matrix
Pareto Application in the C&E Matrix
Connecting the Dots
Types of Statistics
Purpose of Statistics
Type of Data
Data Collection Process
What do we care about data?
Measure of Central Tendency
What is a measure system?
Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
What time is it?
Can you tell?
MSA (Measurement System Analysis) in Administrative Services
Do you know the difference?
Repeatability and Reproducibility
General Model of a Gage R&R Study
Sources of Variation
R&R Analysis Using Minitab
How good is good?
How to develop a FMEA?
Types of FMEA
Steps for Conducting a Hypothesis Test
What is done in the improvement phase?
Return on Investment (ROI)
Net Present Value
Design of Experiments (DOE)
What is DOE?
Improvement Plan Steps
What is Lean?
What is Lean Manufacturing?
What is Kaizen?
Poka – Yoke
What is Kanban?
Kanban (Pull vs Push)
Just in Time (JIT)
VSM (Value Stream Mapping)
Why is the control phase important?
The Main Function of Control is
What we control?
Main Control Mechanisms
Control Plan Checklist
The 3 Pillars of the Data Control
SPC (Statistical Process Control)
Graphics Control Types
Steps to Develop Graphics Control
Graphics Control Reading
Definitions by Attributes
How will the courses be conducted?
The course is self paced. This means that you can learn at your own time and schedule, while completing the program you receive both the attendance certificate and certification through online exams.
How do I pay the tuition fees of the Seminar?
The Seminar Tuition fee is € 150 and you can pay through PayPal, Credit/Debit card or Bank deposit.
Who is CertiProf®?
CertiProf® is an Examination Institute founded in 2015, in the USA. Located in Sunrise, Florida.
Our philosophy is based on community knowledge, and for that purpose its collaborative network is
made up of:
• CKA’s (CertiProf Knowledge Ambassadors), are influential people in their fields of expertise or
mastery, coaches, trainers, consultants, bloggers, community builders, organizers and evangelists,
who are willing to contribute in the improvement of content
• CLL’s (CertiProf Lifelong Learners), Certification candidates are identified as Continuing Learner
proven their unwavering commitment to lifelong learning, which is vitally important in today’s
ever-changing and expanding digitalized world. Regardless of whether they win or fail the exam
• ATP’s (Accredited Trainer Partners), Universities, training centers and facilitators around the
world that make up the partner network
• Authors (co-creators), Industry experts or practitioners who, with their knowledge, develop
content for the creation of new certifications that respond to the needs of the industry
• Internal Staff, our distributed team with operations in India, Brazil, Colombia and the United
States that support day by day the execution of the purpose of CertiProf®
Στόχος μας η ανάδειξη της ιστορικής βαρύτητας των Τεχνολογιών Πληροφορικής και Επικοινωνιών (ΤΠΕ) στην οικονομική και κοινωνική ανάπτυξη του τόπου μας. Η εκπαίδευση είναι ένας από τους πυλώνες πάνω στους οποίους θα στηριχθεί.
- Web Security ExpertSeptember 3, 2021 - 1:38 pm
- Σεμινάριο Web Design του Παν. Αιγαίου (με υποστήριξη από το Εργαστήριο ΤΠΕ Ήρων)August 22, 2021 - 2:29 pm
- Σεμινάριο Digital StoryTelling Expert του Παν. Αιγαίου (με υποστήριξη από το Εργαστήριο ΤΠΕ Ήρων)August 22, 2021 - 2:09 pm
- GDPR – Συμμόρφωση επιχειρήσεων με τον Γ.Κ.Π.Π.Δ – DATA PROTECTION OFFICER του Παν. Αιγαίου (με στήριξη από το Εργαστήριο ΤΠΕ Ήρων)June 7, 2021 - 5:59 pm